Photobucket is a popular website where you can store and share your photos and videos. A free account gives you up to 500 MB of storage space for images and video clips, with a maximum bandwidth of 10 GB a month.
If you need more storage, a Pro Account gives you 25 GB of space for $24.95 a year.
Photobucket also makes it very easy to share or embed your photos on other sites, such as your MySpace or Facebook accounts, Blogger blog or any other website. Photobucket generates a link code for each photo.
If you want photos you'll be proud to display online, check out "Shoot Digital Pics Like the Pros," a free report from Dan Feildman.
It's easy to upload photos into Photobucket.
1. Log into your Photobucket account, or, of you haven't done so yet, register for an account.
2. Hover your cursor over the "My Albums" tab then click on "My Albums & Upload."
3. On the left-most column, you'll find an Albums box. Use this box to create a new album for the photo you'd like to upload. Or, choose an existing album where you'd like the photo to be uploaded.
4. Click the "Upload images & videos" button
5. Select the photo you want to upload. You can upload either from your computer, another website, mobile phone or email.
6. Wait for the photo to upload. Afterwards, enter the title, description and tags for your picture. In the same screen, you can share the photo on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, email and other sites.
7. Finally, click either "Return to album" or "Add tags to all albums."
As you can see, it's pretty easy. Photobucket even lets you share your pictures through printed products, slideshows, scrapbooks and online galleries.
Before you do, however, make sure your digital photos are worthy of sharing. Pick up your copy of "Shoot Digital Pics Like the Pros." It's free.
Get it here:
"Shoot Digital Pics Like the Pros."